Current country: Macedonia

Nickname in-game: MarTiN^

Average FPS:99

Video renderer: OpenGL

Server: Zombie

Authentication ID:  STEAM_1:0:296985456

How good is your English speaking level?: Excellent

How good is your AMX skills?: 9/10

Why do you think you should become an Administrator?: I think i sould become an administrator to help this community to become number 1.And be active always boosted and always 32/32

Are you an Administrator somewhere else?: Yes
(06-09-2018, 08:49 PM)MarTiN^ Wrote: Are you an Administrator somewhere else?: Yes

We need admins who dont have any admin access in another community or servers
So , are u sure about that ?
Im Admin in other server but thet server not online its offline or its 0/32

Im admin in closed server and in not active server.
(06-10-2018, 12:30 AM)Foxes Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 08:49 PM)MarTiN^ Wrote: Are you an Administrator somewhere else?: Yes

We need admins who dont have any admin access in another community or servers
So , are u sure about that ?

You are right, but if what he says is true and his reason to become an admin is quite convenient to me, so I am considering him!

About the rule you mentioned, I am thinking of removing it, it doesn't matter where you are an Administrator, if you do a good work to us and we see your dedication to our server, that's not a problem.
Support

You seem to be nice, and I hope you actually do what you stated in your application Smile

Good luck
Thanks
Well , I'll Support you
Goodluck
Thanks too
Hello Dear Applicant, This is an automatically generated message by the Game Server Manager, Global Manager or Original Creator who took decision on your Administration Application. We would like to inform you that your Administration Application on the selected server has been reviewed by the Genjero Community high staff team, and we have decided to accept it. Contact the Game Server Manager to add your administration access on the server, be active on the forum. Congratulation, a hard work awaits you.

Administration Application Accepted
Thread Closed