Current country: Moroco

Nickname in-game: THE GOD OF KILLER

Average FPS: 99

Video renderer: D3D

Server: Zombie Plague

Authentication ID: STEAM_1:1:176745889

How good is your English speaking?: Good

How good is your AMX skills?: Advanced

Why do you think you should become an Administrator?: because i want to halp the player and i can see him the rules and i want to halp the server for fixed

Are you an Administrator somewhere else?: Yes

Well you need to spend more time on the forums and the server if you want any chance of approval and i also hope in that time that you can learn a little more about the language.
And in the Why do you think you should become an Administrator? part i think you should be more clear because looking at what you wrote i don't think that's reason enough to accept you and to be part of our administration team  Smile (of what i understood ).
ok bro tnx i can be more time in the server
but don't worry! because now i admin in 5 server i know all rules and commands and i know how can ban/slay/kick and more because i have 3 experience admin but the problem in my language

regarding the server i be always online don't worry
(07-05-2018, 06:46 PM)THE GOD OF KILLER Wrote: ok bro tnx i can be more time in the server
but don't worry! because now i admin in 5 server i know all rules and commands and i know how can ban/slay/kick and more because i have 3 experience admin but the problem in my language

regarding the server i be always online don't worry

Hi,

I am not attempting to be racist or nationalist, but where are you from? I am thinking of hiring Administrators who can speak languages other than English, but only active ones. I am really NOT interested in hiring you today and never show up tomorrow, so please prove your activity and dedication to the server, and you shall be given the chance you seek.

Kind Regards,
Taurus
yes bro i know
I will prove to you just give me time 1 or 2 days
"i am admin in 5 servers" you don't need to be in 6 servers mate, No Support. you don't have time for 6 servers Wink
(07-25-2018, 08:19 PM)Splatt Wrote: "i am admin in 5 servers" you don't need to be in 6 servers mate, No Support. you don't have time for 6 servers Wink

and how did u know hes an admin in 5 other servers?
(07-27-2018, 07:24 AM)Snowehh Wrote: and how did u know hes an admin in 5 other servers?

he said that
(07-27-2018, 07:24 AM)Snowehh Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 08:19 PM)Splatt Wrote: "i am admin in 5 servers" you don't need to be in 6 servers mate, No Support. you don't have time for 6 servers Wink

and how did u know hes an admin in 5 other servers?

[Image: mcgls0.png]
Denied.
Thread Closed