Hello,

The Genjero Community is now a subject of rapid growing, boosting, updating and continuous improvement, a week ago we published our newest Theme, now Zombie Plague server received a massive update that took me about a week to implement, test and finally release everything to work flawlessly. In addition, the Jailbreak server has received major bug fixes and is now officially released, it might be playable to players who have been playing in old Jailbreak servers; however, not for the new jailbreakers.

This all brought us to the moment we announce a promotion of someone who has been dedicated to testing the new features with me, keeping me noticed to bugs coming up, and giving me useful heads up and suggestions to being developed servers. Please warmly congratulate @King Asvp for his Captain Administrator promotion. He was as well given VIP privileges on the Zombie Plague server permanently for patiently testing new editions to the server.

Kind Regards,
Taurus
GitHub: TaurusMD
Steam: Taurus
Thank you very much <3, i really appreciate it.
I enjoy helping you guys and i hope that we will achieve all our goals for this community Cheesy
  Taurus
(07-07-2018, 10:36 PM)King Asvp Wrote: Thank you very much <3, i really appreciate it.
I enjoy helping you guys and i hope that we will achieve all our goals for this community Cheesy

So glad to have you Smiley
Congratulations, don't let us down.
Congrats Brother
Promoted to Zombie Plague GSM, congratulations.
Congratulations , again Cheesy
Laugh Cheesy
Congrats <3
[Image: giphy.webp]
congratulations Smiley
[Image: nmWeSKT.jpg]