Thread Closed 
Deathrun Suggestion and There is a Bug
I got new Suggestions That could make the server better , My suggestion is when you write /menu a menu appear and it will show you if you want to turn the auto auto bhop on or off . And there is a new bug happening is when the round start with all of the Ct's at the same team and no one in the other team and when we start to do the parkour it kill everyone and ( ROUND DRAW ) that what start appearing and the first time i start joined the server i used to have a Usp now you just have a knife . 

Hope these bugs and suggestions help to make this server Better Big Grin
[Image: giphy.webp]
i think, u have to post this in deathrun updates as a suggestion

the server is not ready yet
(08-07-2018, 07:06 PM)Zakariabycp Wrote: I got new Suggestions That could make the server better , My suggestion is when you write /menu a menu appear and it will show you if you want to turn the auto auto bhop on or off . And there is a new bug happening is when the round start with all of the Ct's at the same team and no one in the other team and when we start to do the parkour it kill everyone and ( ROUND DRAW ) that what start appearing and the first time i start joined the server i used to have a Usp now you just have a knife . 

Hope these bugs and suggestions help to make this server Better Big Grin

This problem occurs because I didn't write the fake player code yet, I will update the plugin very soon Smile

Thanks for your suggestion.
Thread Closed